Friday 8 April 2016

Copy.....Right?


Hey, veesus, Mikel heire

If you're someone who creates things for a living, be it painting, writing, drawing, or making films. Someone out there is going to steal it. There's no real way to protect what you make online, other than copyright claims. Even then there's still a chance that someone else can claim it as their own.

I personally don't care about copyright, because I don't have anything worth stealing. If anything, I'm guilty of stealing other people's crap and claiming it's originally mine. For all anyone knows, my name isn't even Mikel. I could just be some idiot in a computer science class. Is my name trademarked? Nope, but Vsauce is a trademarked brand, I bent the rules of copyright and changed the name to "veesus" and changed Michael from Vsauce to "Mikel"

Long story short, it's fun to steal other people's stuff as long as you don't make anything that's worth a damn, because if  somebody stole it and you got mad about it, despite your earlier complacency about it, then you're a hypocrite. So until I make anything that I want to make money off of, I'm not going to care about copyright laws. Damn it feels good to be a hypocrite.

-Mikel

No comments:

Post a Comment